Animated Short, 9′, 2017
- Original title: Una Sinfonia per Rossini
- Directed by Monica Manganelli
- Produced by Stefano Casertano (Daring House) and Independent Revolution
- VFX & Motion Graphic Artist: Antonio Padovani
- 3D Artist: Veronica Carli
- Assistant Motion Graphic Artist: Valentina Lamantia
En experimental short inspired by a scenography created for a “Turk in Italy” production at Teatro Fraschini in Pavia.
The film follows the story of poet Prosdocimo compelled to write a story – but missing any hint of inspiration.
This metatheatrical opera buffa premiered in La Scala in 1814.